Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection detects pedestrians, but not in all conditions. The system initiates full braking at speeds between 5-28 mph when a pedestrian is standing, or from 5-43 mph when a pedestrian is moving. AEB is not a substitute for safe driving. See Owner's Manual for details and limitations.
Listed below are the conditions referenced in the owner's manual where the system may not detect a pedestrian:
· The pedestrian is not fully captured by the camera sensor, or the pedestrian does not walk in the upright position.
· The pedestrian moves very fast.
· The pedestrian abruptly appears in front
· The pedestrian wears clothes in the color similar to the background
· The outside is too bright or too dark
· The vehicle drives at night or in the darkness
· There is an item similar to a person's body structure
· The pedestrian is small
· The pedestrian has impaired mobility
· It is difficult to distinguish the pedestrian from the surroundings
· The sensor recognition is limited
· There is a group of pedestrians
Remote Vehicle Start is only available for push button start equipped vehicles with an automatic transmission or a Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT). Not available on all models. Remote Climate Control available on properly equipped models with fully automatic temperature control. Smartphone GPS location must be within 1-mile radius of vehicle's location to display searched location. Vehicle must be in park to download available in-vehicle apps. App availability will vary by model. Only use Blue Link and corresponding devices when it is safe to do so. Blue Link subscription service agreement required. Features vary by subscription plan. Blue Link service works using CDMA-based cellular networks in the 50 United States. Blue Link service is not available where there is no cellular coverage, particularly in enclosed or remote areas. Service availability may be affected by signal strength, foliage, weather, topographical conditions (mountains) and nearby structures (tall buildings, tunnels) and other factors. For additional details and system limitations, visit HyundaiBlueLink.com. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
1. Model shown priced higher. MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.
2. Genesis with 420 hp available on 5.0 trims based on premium fuel. Genesis Coupe with 348 hp based on premium fuel. Equus with 429 hp based on premium fuel.
3. MPG: 2016 Accent: 27 City/38 Hwy/31 Combined M/T, 26 City/37 Hwy/30 Combined A/T. 2017 Elantra SE: 29 City/38 Hwy/33 Combined A/T, 26 City/36 Hwy/29 Combined M/T. 2017 Elantra SE Pop/SE tech package: 28 City/37 Hwy/32 Combined A/T, 2017 Elantra Limited: 28 City/37 Hwy/32 Combined. EPA estimates. 2016 Elantra GT: 24 City/33 Hwy A/T, 24 City/33 Hwy M/T. 2016 Veloster: 27 City/35 Hwy/30 Combined M/T and 28 City/36 Hwy/31 Combined DCT. 2016 Veloster Turbo: 25 City/33 Hwy/28 Combined M/T and 27 City/33 Hwy/29 Combined DCT. 2016 Veloster Turbo R-Spec: 25 City/33 Hwy/28 Combined M/T. 2016 Veloster Rally Edition: 25 City/33 Hwy/28 Combined M/T. 2016 Sonata SE: 25 City/38 Hwy/30 Combined. 2016 Sonata Sport: 25 City/36 Hwy/29 Combined. 2016 Sonata Eco: 28 City/38 Hwy/32 Combined. 2016 Sonata Limited: 25 City/36 Hwy/29 Combined. 2016 Sonata Sport 2.0T: 23 City/32 Hwy/26 Combined. 2016 Sonata Limited 2.0T: 21 City/31 Hwy/25 Combined. 2016 Sonata Hybrid SE: 40 City/44 Hwy/42 Combined. 2016 Sonata Hybrid Limited: 39 City/43 Hwy/41 Combined. 2016 Sonata Plug-in Hybrid. Up to 27-mile all-electric range based on a fully charged battery pack with 9.8 kWh capacity and 99 MPGe. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric-mode operation. 38 City/41 Highway/40 Combined MPG (gas). All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only. Actual range and mileage will vary with options, driving conditions and habits, vehicle and battery's condition and other factors. 2016 Azera: 20 City/29 Hwy/23 Combined. 2016 Azera Limited: 19 City/28 Hwy/22 Combined. EPA estimates. For comparison only. Your actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition.