BEST CAR FOR THE MONEY IN ITS CLASS.
The Hyundai Santa Fe was named 2014 Best 3-Row SUV for the Money by U.S. News. They wrote: "Automotive writers who have tested the Santa Fe appreciate its long list of up-to-date tech features, refined performance, upscale cabin and extremely comfortable seats. As a whole package, the Santa Fe provides excellent automotive value..." Read the story.
THIS V6 IS GOOD TO GO, EVEN TOW.
The Santa Fe's sophisticated V6 engine generates 290 hp and 252 lb.-ft. of torque—that’s more standard V6 horsepower than both the Toyota Highlander and the Honda Pilot.* There's also a standard pre-wired trailer-prep package with a 5,000-lb. towing capacity—all you need is a tow hitch.
*Claim based on comparison of specifications on manufacturer websites.
ACTIVE ECO SYSTEM
In addition to its 6-speed automatic transmission, Santa Fe's Active ECO System uses extensive computer modeling and powertrain performance mapping to modify engine and transmission control, giving you improved real-world fuel economy—based on internal tests, and delivering up to an EPA-estimated 25 MPG Highway.*
*2015 Santa Fe GLS/Limited FWD: 18 City/25 Hwy. EPA estimates. For comparison only. Your actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle’s condition.
DRIVER SELECTABLE STEERING MODE
Drivers enjoy a greater sense of control and satisfaction courtesy of Hyundai’s latest innovation, Driver Selectable Steering Mode (DSSM). Select one of its three operating modes—Comfort, Normal and and a retuned and enhanced Sport mode—and adapt the Santa Fe steering characteristics to a range of driving preferences.
ACTIVE CORNERING CONTROL AWD
Active Cornering Control All Wheel Drive (AWD) gives drivers improved all-weather traction and greater cornering capability in turns by transferring engine torque to the rear wheels and applying braking force to the inside rear wheel. This available feature offers added traction in good or bad weather.
- 3.3-liter GDI V6 engine with 290 hp
- 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®
- Active ECO System
- EPA-estimated 25 MPG Highway
- Front suspension: MacPherson struts with twin-tube gas shock absorbers
- Rear suspension: Multi-link with gas shock absorbers
- Body construction: Unibody
- Driver Selectable Steering Mode (DSSM)
- Available Active Cornering Control AWD
THE PERFECT STORM
They say there’s calm at the eye of the storm. But out on the leading edge, things get interesting. That’s the idea behind the latest iteration of Hyundai’s Fluidic Sculpture design, dubbed “Storm Edge.” It gives the Santa Fe a style that exhibits the power and strength of nature.
EARNS AN “A” IN AERODYNAMICS
The best designs offer tangible benefits that go beyond their good looks. Which is clearly the case with the Santa Fe. At the core of its distinctive style is an aerodynamic design that can help improve MPG.
HANDS-FREE SMART LIFTGATE WITH AUTO OPEN
No need to kick or wave your feet to open the rear liftgate! You can automatically open it with this available feature by simply standing within three feet behind the vehicle for more than three seconds with the Proximity Key.
AS THE WHEELS TURN
The standard 18-inch alloy wheels will generate plenty of traction, and compliments. If you’re ready to step things up, the available 19-inch alloy wheels are just the ticket.
*19-inch wheel shown.
- Bodycolor rear spoiler with LED brake lights
- Projector headlights with LED accents
- Front fog lights
- Front solar glass
- Rear privacy glass
- Available HID Xenon headlights
- Available LED tail lights
- Available 19-inch alloy wheels
- Available panoramic sunroof
- Available Hands-free Smart Liftgate with auto open
- Available windshield wiper de-icer
The Santa Fe's stylishly appointed interior is an impressive space. How impressive? Well at 160 cu. ft., the Santa Fe has more total interior volume than Toyota Highlander and Dodge Durango.* And Santa Fe’s cargo space with the 2nd- and 3rd-row seats folded down is 80 cu. ft.
*Claim based on comparison of specifications on manufacturer websites.
ON A MISSION TO PAMPER
Equipped with standard features like a 12-way power driver seat, 4.3-inch touchscreen color audio display with rearview camera, available heated rear seats, 8-inch touchscreen navigation, 550-watt Infinity® Logic 7® audio system with 12 speakers—the Santa Fe experience is something to look forward to at the end of a long day or the beginning of a long journey.
TWO INTERIOR DESIGNS, ONE GOAL
Select the standard 7-passenger Santa Fe GLS or choose the equally spacious Santa Fe Limited and get seating for 6 that includes two very luxurious captain’s chairs in the second row.
GO AHEAD, INDULGE
Santa Fe offers you a suite of available premium features including a huge panoramic sunroof, Proximity Key with electronic push button start, heated and ventilated front seats, Integrated Memory System (IMS) for driver seat and side mirrors, leather seating surfaces, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, a heated steering wheel and dual-zone automatic temperature control with CleanAir Ionizer and Auto Defogging System.
- Stain-resistant YES Essentials® seat fabric
- Select from 6- and 7-passenger seating
- Power driver seat with power lumbar support
- 4.3-inch touchscreen color audio display with rearview camera
- Blue Link® Connected Care
- Steering-wheel-mounted audio and cruise controls
- Heated front seats with available heated rear seats
- Available navigation system with 8-inch touchscreen and rearview camera
- Available ventilated front seats
- Available leather seating surfaces
- Available Proximity Key with push button start
SEVEN AIRBAGS AND MORE
We’ve loaded the Santa Fe with seven airbags and innovative safety features including Hillstart Assist Control (HAC) and Downhill Brake Control (DBC), plus an available Rear Parking Assistance System and Blind Spot Detection (BSD). All of these features put an emphasis on our commitment to your safety.
RUGGED UNIBODY CONSTRUCTION
The Santa Fe’s impressive safety and sure-footed handling are largely the result of its rugged unibody construction. Thousands of precision welds, strategically placed crumple zones, side-impact door beams and high-strength steel create an insulating structure to help protect you in a collision.
HELP ON THE HILLS
Offered as options or upgrades by some competitors, the Santa Fe’s standard Hillstart Assist Control (HAC) minimizes backward roll when stopped on steep hills, while the Downhill Brake Control (DBC) helps you maintain control when you’re headed down steep hills.
VEHICLE STABILITY MANAGEMENT
The Vehicle Stability Management (VSM) system coordinates Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Traction Control System (TCS), plus the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) with Brake Assist (BA) to create an integrated active-safety system to help you avoid accidents.
- Daytime Running Lights
- Driver’s knee airbag (SRS)
- Dual advanced front airbags (SRS)
- Front side-impact airbags (SRS)
- Side-curtain airbags with rollover sensors (SRS)
- Hillstart Assist Control (HAC)
- Downhill Brake Control (DBC)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Available Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Available Rear Parking Assistance System
- Available Rear Cross-traffic Alert and Lane Change Assist